JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
57324AB9-5D0B-4D9A-9396-3E518A2EB2B3.jpeg 08B61BE3-BA1C-4BD1-9E76-F2E15E855AEE.jpeg

LNIB S&W Model 60LS "ladysmith" .357 Magnum, only had 1 box through it, shoots .357 Magnum, .38Sspl and .38spl +P.
Shoots amazing, very low recoil for its size and caliber.

Comes with OWB Kydex holster and 3 box's of ammo, one box are hollow points.
Great gun, but not working with my mother's hands at her age, excellent for backpacking.

Willing to trade for a M&P Shield EZ .380 ACP or Shield EZ 2.0 performance center.

$675 OBO

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
any interest in a brand new G42 with holsters, or an as new Ruger PCC 9mm carbine, plus cash>
I would like to but this is my moms and she is only looking for the M&P Shield EZ, she has tried the G42 but she can't rack the slide or use the slide lock, the Shield EZ is the only one she can use.

understood. Problem for athritic hands with auto's, even with EZ slide, is a jam makes it harder to re-rack the slide to clear then in an unjammed condition. And due to the arthritis, jams are much more prevalent due to an inability to grasp the weapon firmly enough to avoid them, creating 'limp wristing' jams.

Might consider picking up a J-frame like a 642 and doing/have done a Wolff trigger spring job, cuts the pull almost in half, and very smooth. NO jams, goes bang every time.

If wanting to go that route, also have a stainless Model 85 Taurus 3", made 40 years ago when they were at their best, with maybe 100 rounds through it, has a Wolff trigger spring kit, very smooth and easy trigger pull.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.