JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Smith and Wesson Model 57 .41 Mag. It has a stainless brushed finish and a 7 1/2" Barrel in really good shape
what I am having trouble with is finding a price on this gun for selling it. Do any of you guys have any idea on a value or have
book of values on this? Thanks for your help in advance.

Mike

Yah, well Guns Intl. has some upscale retail prices that very few would pay.
In the real world, the .41 is somewhat of a DOG and has never acheived any real popularity.
This is from a big Fan of the .41 and of dogs. I own several of each!
Truth is, no one wants to pay $60 a box for ammo, and that's at Bi-Mart.
Anyways, if it's a Model 57 it is blued steel, with a few nickel around. A stainless gun is a Model 657, and it's a satin stainless finish.
The Model 657 per "the book" in 98% condition runs $425, 95% runs $315. They were discontinued in 2008.

I would be interested in purchasing your .41. Only because my dad had one and it was a good shooter. Whats it worth to you ? I'm all about condition when it comes to my fire arms.Does it have any visible ware ?

I have a 6" 57, and a 58. I reload so ammo is not an issue. Got a 500 lot of Starline brass before it went up. I do not really test it for accuracy. But at 50yds offhand (bullseye style) it is regularly in the black on the slowfire target with 210 JHP. Factory JHP did that well too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top