JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
For sale is this S&W model 469 9mm with one 12 round capacity magazine. Shows a bit of minor carry wear as the photos show but looks to be a nice clean piece. I don't know the history nor the round count. Bobbed hammer but it can be cocked so it makes for a nice concealed carry weapon. Made from 1983-1988. Price is $375 and legal fees are on the buyer. Transfer to take place in Lebanon. Please PM me for questions or contact intel. I don't text.

Buyer had financial problems so the weapon is stil for sale.

MVC-167S.JPG MVC-168S.JPG MVC-169S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale is this S&W model 469 9mm with one 12 round capacity magazine. Shows a bit of minor carry wear as the photos show but looks to be a nice clean piece. I don't know the history nor the round count. Bobbed hammer but it can be cocked so it makes for a nice concealed carry weapon. Made from 1983-1988. Price is $375 and legal fees are on the buyer. Transfer to take place in Lebanon. Please PM me for questions or contact intel. I don't text.

Buyer had financial problems so the weapon is stil for sale.

View attachment 817465 View attachment 817466 View attachment 817467
That's Really amazing!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.