JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Smith and Wesson Model 41 is an earlier "A" model with cocking indicator. It includes the original 7 3/8 inch barrel with muzzle brake, "false muzzle", and barrel weight, the original 5 1/2 inch heavy barrel, and an added 7 inch barrel I purchased to avoid drilling and tapping the original barrels to add a Weaver rail. Also includes (5) magazines and box/parts shown. The pistol and all 3 barrels are in excellent condition and the pistol has been very reliable and accurate. There are "issues" with the original grips, a chip shown in one of the photos plus added checkering to enhance the grip. THE "CABELAS" RED DOT SIGHT IS NOT INCLUDED!!! I use this pistol for bullseye shooting and do not want to lose sight position if it does not sell.

SOLD! XP-100 pistol w/ Bushnell 2.5X scope. This has seen very little use, I've put exactly 47 rounds through it, don't know how many prior rounds but it appears relatively unfired. Metal and stock are in excellent condition, at least 98%?? Includes Hornady dies, Redding forming die to create .221 fireball cases out of .223 Remington cases (never tried this, die is unused), 50 once-fired cases (actually 3 of them are still "loaded ammunition" and unfired), 50 new unused cases, and 20 rounds of factory ammo in the box (unshown in photos).

I want $1200 OBO for the Model 41 set. Prefer FTF in western WA.

P1060361.jpg
P1060360.jpg
P1060357.jpg
P1060353.jpg
P1060389.jpg
P1060391.jpg
P1060387.jpg
P1060385.jpg
P1060384.jpg
P1060386.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: