JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Has Pachmayr grips and includes two magazines (9 and 8 rounds) and a Bianchi leather holster. Haven't put more than 50 rounds through this gun. Bought it from a friend in Iowa many moons ago, and I don't think he used it much before selling it to me. Selling because I don't use it and want someone else to enjoy it.
I think $350 is a good price for this gun, but feel free to convince me otherwise, keeping in mind that I don't NEED to sell this gun.
Also, haven't done this before so be patient with me - am on a learning curve.
SW39-2_1.JPG SW39-2_2.JPG SW39-2_3.JPG SW39-2_4.JPG SW39-2_5.JPG SW39-2_6.JPG SW39-2_7.JPG SW39-2_8.JPG

Still have the one that my grandfather started me on at 4years old and it's still a great shooter. Exact same model.

If I had extra cash I'd buy it at that price for sure. GLWS!

Looks like it's the buyer's state where the transaction needs to occur. So if you can do The Dalles I can meet you there, assuming there is an FFL there.

Under the current dictates I'm not sure if it's legal to sell to someone from outside WA. I think there would have to be a FFL to FFL transfer. State to State.

Here are the FFLs in The Dalles, according to Cheaper Than Dirt.
Spikes Hardware
5925 Wrentham Market Rd
The Dalles, OR 97058
Columbia Gorge Manufacturing Llc
2122 West 14Th St
The Dalles, OR 97058
Self Defense Solutions - 1
5755 Mill Creek Road
The Dalles, OR 97058
P A Associates
1721 E 12Th #15
The Dalles, OR 97058
Portwood Daniel M
807 West 19Th Street
The Dalles, OR 97058
Kmart #3888
2640 W Sixth St
The Dalles, OR 97058
Old Mill Bargain Center
2917 East Second
The Dalles, OR 97058
Young'S Sporting Goods
629 Sherman Drive
The Dalles, OR 97058
Celilo Gunworks
316 W 4Th Street
The Dalles, OR 97058
Bi-Mart #645
3300 W 6Th Ave
The Dalles, OR 97058
Big 5 Sporting Goods #371
420 Mt Hood Street
The Dalles, OR 97058
After Hours Gunsmith
2632 E 12th St
The Dalles, OR 97058
Old Mill Bargain Center - 1
2917 E 2nd
The Dalles, OR 97058
AFTER HOURS GUNSMITH
2632 E 12TH ST
THE DALLES, OR 97058-4013

Under the current dictates I'm not sure if it's legal to sell to someone from outside WA. I think there would have to be a FFL to FFL transfer. State to State.

Is this a new thing? I have only had one other deal with someone from Washington and didn't have a problem buying in Oregon. But this was a while ago. When you could do face to face transfers and the only reason I had to go to an FFL was because seller was in a different state.

It's actually been a while since the Feds have had the requirement but it only affected Guns from one FFL to another. Now with the new State Law requiring transfers it applies to all when the sale is from one State to another.

Pistol = must be taken to buyers state OR shipped to an FFL in the buyer's state

Long guns = can be bought out of buyers state

WA as of Nov 2014
OR as of about a year later

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.