JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
ROSEBURG
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Another of friends with Alzheimer's setting in. Really nice "Dirty Harry" style S&W .44 mag with 6.5" pinned barrel, really nice walnut grips and beautiful bluing with a slight ring around cylinder from bolt. Will come with 36 rds of reloads for components. $1350 for it within 60 miles of Roseburg. I have 8 ads up for him and would make a good deal on a package of three or more. PM me for more info on all of them.

100_1153.JPG 100_1154.JPG 100_1155.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
#? Serial number is N76***
The "dash" number will be stamped on the frame, behind the crane, so you can read it when the cylinder is open- it will likely be 29-2 as it has pinned barrel and recessed cylinders visible in that last pic.

Its an awesome looking example.

Another of friends with Alzheimer's setting in. Really nice "Dirty Harry" style S&W .44 mag with 6.5" pinned barrel, really nice walnut grips and beautiful bluing with a slight ring around cylinder from bolt. Will come with 36 rds of reloads for components. $1350 for it within 60 miles of Roseburg. I have 8 ads up for him and would make a good deal on a package of three or more. PM me for more info on all of them.

View attachment 1319287 View attachment 1319289 View attachment 1319290
Is this still available

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.