Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W Model 28-2 .357 Magnum Revolver

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rgillis56, Mar 8, 2010.

1. rgillis56

rgillis56 Eugene Member

... Gun Traded ...

Up for sale or trade is a Smith and Wesson Model 28-2 with original wood grips and 4" blued barrel.

This is in excellent condition with extremely low round count. This is my first time posting this, but just from talking to people, I've had a lot of interest in it. I've had a few offers from people that haven't followed through, so I have to ask for serious inquiries only.

I'm asking for $550 or best reasonable offer. Don't necessarily need the cash (and it would just go to another gun anyway) so trade offers are also encouraged. I'm especially looking for a nice semi-auto handgun in 9mm (but would consider .40 or .45 as well), a 1911, a nice 10/22 w/ a bull barrel, an elk rifle in 30.06 or similar caliber... I'm open to just about anything, so just try me! PM me with any questions or offers. I can also email more pictures if you want. I can also add or receive cash/ammo to make a trade work. Thanks all!

**Also, see my soon to be posted ad for my Ruger GP100 357. The plan is to sell or trade one of these and keep the other.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  2. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

How about this one? I'm interested in either. Let me know.

Thanks

3. rgillis56

rgillis56 Eugene Member

Thought this was traded a couple times but everything has fallen through so far. Still available.

4. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

I have several of the pieces you might be looking for in trade. A CZ75 in 9mm, commander sized like new with box & 2 mags, a Smith 4006, some holster wear with 2 mags, a ParaOrd 45 in commander size, a DGMF (FMAP) govt model 45, Smith & Wesson model 1500 in 30-06, Browning BLR with 2X7 Redfield in 308, probably a couple I have forgotten about. If any of these spark your interest, give me a holler. That is the Smith I am looking for. I live in Lebanon but it will be easy to hook up although I am a bit tied up today with a funeral in Portland. I can email photos of anything you might be interested in.

Louie
    541-258-7841, or 541-401-1063 46fordpu@centurytel.net

5. rgillis56

rgillis56 Eugene Member

Louie- interested. Email sent. Thanks.

6. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Pm sent.

7. rgillis56

rgillis56 Eugene Member

This gun was traded today. Thanks to all who showed interest.

8. VWguy69

VWguy69 Forest Grove, oryGUN New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.