JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This will come with all the ammo I have for it, I think about 100 rounds.

I got this pistol in its current condition and have put about 50 rounds through it. It shoots like a dream and is very accurate. Unfortunately it has some pitting that has been blued over. The pitting is the worst on the cylinder. I have it at a shop right now to see what it would cost to weld up the pits and cera cote the pistol. However I am not sure if I want to do that. I would like to trade this for another firearm, like a bolt action rifle, 12G pump, or semi auto pistol.

I have been tracking prices on these and those in better shape are selling on a regualr basis for about $900, obviously mine is not worth that but maybe that will help establish value. I think in 95% condition they book around the $950 mark as well.

44 #1.jpg

44 #2.jpg

44 #3.jpg

Last Edited:
Dang. I don't mean to crap, but that thing is maybe N.R.A. 50% at best. It looks like it spent it's whole existence in salt water. Throw some pictures up of the bore; the ones of the chambers lead me to believe it may be a "special needs" pistol inside and out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top