JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I got this from another member of the forum a bit ago and have decided that I need to replace my AR I sold to pay school bills a while ago. So this one goes back up on the block to feed my "gun of the month" disease.

So the gun is a Smith and Wesson 22-4 Thunder Ranch revolver in .45 ACP. Its in beautiful shape. No wear marks. The previous owner (a member here) said he shot around 200 rounds through it. I added 50 to that count, so the round count is probably between 250 and 300. The only wear is the inevitable turn ring on the cylinder.
It comes with all the original goodies. It has a soft green pistol case with the Thunder Ranch logo. It comes with five moonclips. It also has a Tyler T-grip for use with the original grips and a very nice set of Spegel checkered boot grips (signed by Craig Spegel, 2007). I'll also throw in a box of 230 gr. FMJ ammo and a home-made de-mooning tool.

Price is $700 FTF with everything. I don't want to sell the gun without the extras (as I don't want to be stuck with stuff for a gun I no longer have).

I'd like to trade for an AR-15 with a flat top upper and at least a 16" barrel. I'd like to avoid the lower end companies like Olympic. I don't need optics or a carry handle. I would prefer to avoid 14.5" barrels with welded on flash suppressors. I can add around $50 cash, or I have some 1911 parts and barrels, and a few AR parts laying around to add to a trade. Also have a sporterized Enfield No. 1 Mk III rifle listed I could add.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.