JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gone

20140921_132821.jpg

Last Edited:
This is a single action only version of S&w's venerable .38 target revolver. Prefect mechanical condition, and very good cosmetically. 6" barrel. Very nice s&w target grips, case hardened target hammer and trigger. Remarkably accurate, and a truly great trigger. This is of course from a time before MIM parts, locks in the side plate, and other modern Smith nonsense. Of note, this can be converted to sa/da by most any competent gunsmith
Trade value $600ish
Trade interests (cash one way or the other to even up value)
Left handed bolt rifles with open sights or scout style scopes, i.e. Ruger GSR
Full size, higher capacity semi auto in 9mm, 10 mm or .45 acp, made by any reputable manufacturer besides Glock. Specifically, Cz p-09, Sig p227, Eaa witness 10mm, or most any of the 3rd gen Smith semis
Ruger LCRx
Mini 30

Things I'm not interested in: shotguns, eastern bloc mil-surp, whored up 10/22s, anything which could remotely be described as a "Saturday night special, oddball calibers like .223 wssm for which ammo and components are non existent
I'm in the greater Salem-ish area, and will travel a moderate distance for the right deal. Oregon residents only who are legal to own. Must be willing to show Odl or Chl.
Please make all offers via pm, or conversation, or whatever it's called now.
View attachment 120418

I want it PM sent to you.