JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking for a 12ga Smith and Wesson model 1000M for late turkey season.

Happy to pay $150-$400 depending on condition and function.

Can travel about 100 miles form Portland to pick up.
Send me pictures!
Thanks
s_w_1000m_semi_auto_12g_magnum.jpg

I have a 1000, not sure if it is an M, if you are still looking! Think I have an extra barrel with it!! It is NIB. If I remember correctly the box is a bit rough!! Let me know, i will hunt it up!!

I am still looking!
The 1000 model had an alloy receiver and is not rated for magnum loads. The 1000M was made with a steel receiver and was 3" magnum rated.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks

I am still looking!
The 1000 model had an alloy receiver and is not rated for magnum loads. The 1000M was made with a steel receiver and was 3" magnum rated.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks
Had a chance to look for the 1000 today, did not get it out but the box is marked 3" mag 30" Full Waterfowler barrel!
If you want to continue with photo and price, will need your email! [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top