JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Model 10 is sold pending a meeting with the buyer. Thanks to all who responded.

Have too many full-size revolvers, so this one is up on the “for sale’ block...

Selling a Smith and Wesson Model 10-6. The Model 10 is a .38 special, six-shot, blued-finish K-frame revolver with non-adjustable sights. This particular model comes with a 4” heavy barrel, (as opposed to the tapered barrel.) The gun is in excellent condition. The lockup is tight. The trigger is light and smooth, both in DA and SA. The finish on the gun is in excellent condition, with only some holster wear on the end of the barrel. (Please ignore my smudgy fingerprints.)

The gun comes with the OEM S&W grips, a Pachmayr grip adapter (similar to the t-adapter, but made of plastic,) and a set of like-new Ahrends target grips ($60 value, mounted on gun in photos.) No box or papers are included.

Price: $400 FTF near Bellevue, Washington. OR, if someone wants to buy the gun without the Ahrends grips, I can substitute a Hogue soft grip (see photos below) and lower the price to $370 FTF. Willing to ship FFL to FFL for an extra $25. Will need to see WA driver's license and CPL for my own personal records. Thanks for your understanding.

Trade Options (LOCAL ONLY). Cash can be added if necessary:
- Late model Mini-14
- Marlin .357 lever action
- Remington 870 Wingmaster
- Ruger SP101 (2" or 3", no bobbed hammer.)
- Compact 1911
- Hi-Powers
- CZ 75B or 75 Compact (safety models only)
- Sig 239

Thanks for looking!

TMann

Model10_1.jpg
Model10_2.jpg
View attachment 199702
View attachment 199703
Model10_3.jpg
View attachment 199705
opplanet-hogue-monogrip-rubber-grips-s-w-k-l-frame-square-butt-10000.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top