Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is the model also known as Enhanced target version, or Talo, or the Deluxe, comes with beautiful wooden target grips (somehow, somewhere there is a pair of S&W rubber grips that I bought extra ... I'll try to dig them out). This is the heavyweight version, with a Picattiny rail on top. Beautiful work, and awesome pistol. I bought a C-More sight for it, and I will include that, too for the right trade/sale. Comes with original box (cardboard though), 3 magazines, collected shot cartridge and a spare part in its original packaging.

Soft shooter, almost no recoil, only reason I am selling is to upgrade to a Volquartsen 22LR. Also, because I cannot put a silencer on it. I would trade it towards a Volquartsen 22LR + money or other firearms on my side.

For sale for $500. They do not make this any more, and the only one I found on GB is more than $700.

The C-More TRW - Tactical Railway Red Dot Sight, Polymer Body, Standard Switch is an additional $200. (paid $300 and some change for it ... never shot with it )... Awesome red-dot, the choice of professional shooters in IDPA and such.

Pictures are for reference only, but they are completely identical to my pistol. Mine was shot a total of 50 rds. My pistol indicates on the box, the same part number indicated in the picture below. Absolutely same grips.

SWtalo_22a_deluxe_copy_1-tfb.gif

SW22A1.jpg

C-more TRWR.jpg

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Freedom Ring
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group