JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So as the Title says--

I have this model 10-5 wheel gun that I wouldn't mind trading for a nice .357. It fires amazingly, and has a great trigger. Manufacture seems to be 1974 according to S&W.

Bore is in great shape, and the bluing shows only a little wear. Everything else on the weapon seems near-perfect.

I'm interested in a .357, preferably S&W, but I'm really willing to go with nust about anything.

I'm really only looking for a trade, I'd rather have the .38 instead of nothing.

Thanks for the offer though, and I'll definitely let you know if I decide to sell.

I'm also willing to take just about any nice shooter of a 357. I've seen a few of the rugers, which are really nice as well.

I've also got a single speed loader that I can include in this deal, both of the grips will come with the .38. The rubber grips are to a square butt, but the revolver itself does not seem to be. The ivoryish grips are the original ones and fit perfect.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.