JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a really nice shooter grade M1917 S&W .45ACP revolver. These are big awesome guns that were originally made to supplement low 1911 availability during WWI. This example was part of a shipment that went to Brazil's military during WWII. Condition is about what you'd expect for something this old, but no significant wear areas. You can shoot it and not feel guilty! This does require moon clips or half moon clips to function properly. I think I have a package of them which I will include with the gun if I can locate them.

No trades at this time, only selling to fund another purchase. Transfer fees are on the buyer. Feel free to PM any questions.

$750

D65A128F-D6F0-482F-BF09-DCFBEFDBD943.jpeg F066767E-C860-4B68-B368-EA3863EFA7D3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have one of these. They were put together by S&W for Brazil in 1937, and as such are not marked US Property, however, given they are 30yrs younger, generally have much tighter actions and better timing than the older war horses, and usually have more residual bluing than heavy patina. Great guns. Made in USA.

I have one of these. They were put together by S&W for Brazil in 1937, and as such are not marked US Property, however, given they are 30yrs younger, generally have much tighter actions and better timing than the older war horses, and usually have more residual bluing than heavy patina. Great guns. Made in USA.
Agreed! The timing and overall action is super nice.

There 1937's are excellent shooters

Brazilian is on top believe it's refinished
excellent case color
A lot of these went to Europe with the
Brazilian Expeditionary Force almost 26,000 troops
Bottom one
My 1917 lend lease to GB for WWII

95BBB7E6-655A-4A38-8344-5AF79DEC0D5F.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top