JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LNIB Smith and Wesson Compact in .40. Comes with 4 magazines and 2 Bianchi holsters. I'll also throw in some Speer Gold Dot ammo as well. $375

2epnabr.jpg

View attachment 215096

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a XD 40 with all the XD gear if your interested in a full sized for trade, i think the values are simular with the M&P maybe worth about $75 more looking at Cabelos 'new' pricing. I love the way the gun shoots, never any issues and super accurate. I purchased from a gun shop in Washougal used with 150 rounds thru it, and have put another a 650 thru it myself. I have a xdm 45 for tactical purposes but the xd 40 is my conceal carry weapon and i am looking for something a little lighter and easier to conceal. I would be interested in trading and throw in 75-100$ to boot for the the difference in retail value. If not and you still have the gun by next Friday I might be interested in a cash sale of $400.00 FTF if your in Washington state and don't get a better offer by then.
Thanks, [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.