JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a couple pistols to fund another gun project. Tropics Pawn in Orchards is where I usually do transfers but I'm willing meet anywhere between Vancouver and Woodland. Cash is preferred but in case anyone wants to work out a trade I'd be willing to hear what cha got.

First up is a S&W M&P 9mm. I've bought this new in 2016 and have put 1.5-2k rounds through it. It functions flawlessly but it just doesn't fit my hand that well and I shoot it as well as my Sig. Comes with box/papers/lock/backstraps/etc., 3 factory 17rd mags, and a Ross Leather OWB holster. $300 Sold
IMG_0345.JPG IMG_0346.JPG IMG_0347.JPG
Next is a Ruger P90 45 ACP. I bought this one in 2009 and have put probably 5-6k rounds down the pipe but only a couple hundred in the last few years so it's time to move it along to somebody else who can appreciate this old battleax. Terrible trigger but shoots well once you get the feel for it. I shoot it better than the M&P. Has 1 factory 7rd and 2 ProMag 10rd mags. Always has been stone reliable with the factory magazine and is in good condition except for a ding on the left side near the magwell. No box or papers but I have a Fobus paddle holster and can throw in a small soft case. $350 Sold
IMG_0350.JPG IMG_0351.JPG IMG_0352.JPG

Last is a Ruger MkIV 22/45. I bought this new in 2018 and it's got less than 500 rounds through it. Love the disassembly compared to the old MkII and wouldn't mind keeping this one but it just doesn't get shot as much as I expected. 2 mags, box, papers, etc. $300 IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0355.JPG

Last Edited: