Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA S&W M&P40c w/nightsights & holsters

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by PlayboyPenguin, Jun 9, 2015.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

***SOLD***

I am selling my S&W40c to cover the cost of a new gun. The gun is in like new condition with only a couple hundred rounds through it. This is one of the guns made before the obnoxious cut out of the frame for the safety so it does not have that ugly square filler patch. The gun has TruGlo TFO night sights installed. These combine tritium and fiberoptic and are the best sights I have ever had on a carry gun. The gun also includes a Bravo Concealment D.O.S. IWB holster with a kydex mag carrier and a very nice kydex OWB holster as well. These holsters have a huge waiting list and are top quality. The holster, mag carrier and sights alone are a $250 value.

This gun is ready to carry with everything that is included. Original sights and all other original items are in box with gun.

Price is $460 for everything. 0226151544.jpg 20150609_181042.jpg

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. PlayboyPenguin

IMG_20150611_120957.jpg I accepted an offer for $425 today with just one holster but then buyer flaked. If anyone wants the same deal e-mail me. Here is a pic of the gun I took this morning.

3. PlayboyPenguin

delete---buyer flaked

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  4. PlayboyPenguin

Available again. Buyer flaked a second time. If anyone wants to know who it is, so you don't make the mistake of accepting offers from him, message me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.