JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
M&P 40 with Original .40S&W barrel and a 9mm Conversion Match Barrel. Tritium night sites. Original box and papers.

4x 40 mags and 3x 9mm mags.

Blackhawk OWB holster.

IWB (Crossbreed style)

I purchased this during the height of Obama ammo crisis and it has served me well whenever there is a shortage in one type of ammo.

9mm is a pleasure to shoot though this 40 slide.

As of this post I've misplaced 1x 9mm mag and only have 2 on hand. You can either deduct 25 bucks or take my contact info and I can send it after the fact. FOUND 1 more 40 mag and the missing 9mm mag. Total to 4x 40 mags and 3x 9mm mags. Will sell with 4x 40 mags and 2x 9mm mags unless you buy the Keltec below as well.

Willing to sell whole lot for $400 if you also buy a Keltec Sub 2000 gen 2 9mm threaded barrel (not shown, multi mag type model) set up to accept 9mm S&W mags for an additional $400.

Corvallis/Albany, Salem area.

Buyer pays transfer fees, and transfers at my preferred location.

Msg me for more info it contact info.

20210818_080456.jpg 20210818_080040.jpg 20210818_080122.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
M&P 40 with Original .40S&W barrel and a 9mm Conversion Match Barrel. Tritium night sites. Original box and papers.

4x 40 mags and 3x 9mm mags.

Blackhawk OWB holster.

IWB (Crossbreed style)

I purchased this during the height of Obama ammo crisis and it has served me well whenever there is a shortage in one type of ammo.

9mm is a pleasure to shoot though this 40 slide.

As of this post I've misplaced 1x 9mm mag and only have 2 on hand. You can either deduct 25 bucks or take my contact info and I can send it after the fact. FOUND 1 more 40 mag and the missing 9mm mag. Total to 4x 40 mags and 3x 9mm mags. Will sell with 4x 40 mags and 2x 9mm mags unless you buy the Keltec below as well.

Willing to sell whole lot for $400 if you also buy a Keltec Sub 2000 gen 2 9mm threaded barrel (not shown, multi mag type model) set up to accept 9mm S&W mags for an additional $400.

Corvallis/Albany, Salem area.

Buyer pays transfer fees, and transfers at my preferred location.

Msg me for more info it contact info.

View attachment 1014207 View attachment 1014211 View attachment 1014212
SOLD

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR