JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to test the waters to sell/trade my M&P10. For the right offer/price I will include the Leupold VX-R, but as of right now that is going to be saved for my other rifle.

See below for pics and specs.

Make: Smith and Wesson
Model: M&P10
Caliber: .308 Win/7.62x51 NATO
Barrel: 1in10 5r rifling
Forend: Troy 13in battlerail w/ 6ish 2in picatinny rail segments and 2 3in rail segments. Troy low profile gas block.
Stock: mil spec Magpul STR.
Forend Accesories: Magpul mini foregrip, UTG Bipod, American flag rail cover (proven to make terrorists weak in the knees).
Scope: VX-R 3-9x40mm w/ BDC and illuminated firedot.
Iron Sights: Troy folding HK style battle irons at 45° offset on Weaver mounts (mounts not pictured, photos taken before the mounts arrived. Current configuration places the rear BUIS under the rear scope bell, in front of the charging handle).
Magazines: 4 20rnd Pmags (stock).
Sling: Blackhawk single point.
BCG: Stock.
Charging Handle: stock, aftermarket assist lever added.
Additional: Forward assist, ambidextrous bolt release/catch, ambi mag release, ambi safety selector.
Rifle History: bought private and nib. Forend installed by professional gunsmith. Approx: 80rnds brass Remington Cor-Lokt 180grn sp .308, 100rnds brass Atomic BtHp 168grn Match .308, and less than 50rnds brass M80 CBC Magtech 7.62x51 NATO FMJ 147grn. No steel.

Asking Price: $2500 OBO
I am looking to trade for the following:
Daniel Defense (or equally reputable brand) ar15 plus cash, 870 express supermag plus cash, a quality semi automatic .308 Battle Rifle or even a ????. If you can trade a nice optic I could make a deal for the Leupold as well.

For whatever reason, I seem to be unable to upload an image of the rifle, so if you would like pictures please visit:

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: S&W M&P10 .308/7.62x51 NATO Custom

Thanks.

Sean