Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W M&P Shield 9mm

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by corsar66, Jun 24, 2013.

1. corsar66

corsar66 Clackamas Member

2. dmv9

dmv9 Seattle, WA Member

3. Old as Dirt

Old as Dirt Pacific NW Active Member

had fun with my 9mm shield today.. 40 yds.. picked off an old clay pigeon sitting on a stump.. might not be quite good as the rest of you shooters.. but my 58 yr old eyes felt good today, even with the readers..

Fun.. takin' the 10/22 out for a "sightin' in session along with the 590A1 Mossberg to see if it feels like injesting a little buckshot and slugs in the morning.. :bluelaugh: Standby... might even take the .308 for a ride..

corsar66 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

So, the website says they are for law enforcement, but do they sell to civilians as well?

5. corsar66

corsar66 Clackamas Member

Yes they are open to the public and sell firearms to the public as well. Very good customer service too

6. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

Thanks for the heads up Corsar. I just came home with my new Shield. I can vouch for the great customer service. I was in and out in under 20 minutes. I believe they may have had a few more for anyone wanting a new one, but there was one other guy buying one when I left. So you may want to call ahead.

corsar66 and (deleted member) like this.