JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
had fun with my 9mm shield today.. 40 yds.. picked off an old clay pigeon sitting on a stump.. might not be quite good as the rest of you shooters.. but my 58 yr old eyes felt good today, even with the readers..

Fun.. takin' the 10/22 out for a "sightin' in session along with the 590A1 Mossberg to see if it feels like injesting a little buckshot and slugs in the morning.. :s0112: Standby... might even take the .308 for a ride..

Thanks for the heads up Corsar. I just came home with my new Shield. I can vouch for the great customer service. I was in and out in under 20 minutes. I believe they may have had a few more for anyone wanting a new one, but there was one other guy buying one when I left. So you may want to call ahead.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top