JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Received this in trade. Put two mags through it. Accurate, handles well, nice gun, but I already have two subcompacts so this is redundant.
No idea on which Gen it is or how many rounds have been fired through it.

Pistol, one magazine, no box, no papers.
WYSIWYG. $225, fees on buyer.
Meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More, Cut Above Pawn, or can meet in Vancouver. Other Out of state, shipping to FFL ONLY, after funds clear.

Please PM if interested.

20200211_111731.jpg

20200211_111707.jpg

20200211_111645.jpg

20200211_111611.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Can you purchase a handgun from Oregon if you live in Washington without having it mailed to a Vancouver ffl? I only ask because I have seen a few posts mention they can meet in Vancouver, or Portland if they live in Washington. It was my understanding that you could not purchase a handgun from out of state.

I'm in Beaverton. My location is GPS coordinates for a favorite fishing hole in WY.
However, if you wanted to purchase a handgun that's for sale by a WA resident, they would have to meet you in Oregon or ship it to a FFL in Oregon where you can have the BG check done.

I'm in Beaverton. My location is GPS coordinates for a favorite fishing hole in WY.
However, if you wanted to purchase a handgun that's for sale by a WA resident, they would have to meet you in Oregon or ship it to a FFL in Oregon where you can have the BG check done.
Thank you for clarifying that for me, I appreciate it!

That is a 1st gen Shield 9mm. The 2nd gen has a more rugged skate board texture to the whole of the grip. There would also be branding for 2.0 on the slide itself. There would also be little scallops near the front of the slide and the trigger stop would be on the upper portion instead of the lower. Other small cosmetic change is by the base of the grip on 2.0 it shows the M&P logo, where as original shows the circular S&W logo.

Both are similar internally other than 2.0 smoothing out the grit of the 1.0 trigger and adding the aggressive grip texture and front scallops.

All in all Gen 1 and Gen 2 are both fine guns, both get APEX triggers to make them shine.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.