JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone can pick them up for cheap, that's the point of this thread.

Haha, no I know, was just messing around. I have a Facebook group where we share local deal with each other as well. Just sucks because when it gets posted here, I always see 3 or 4 of them the next day up for sale for profit.

Nothing you did wrong of course, just when us regular folk can see it, so can the guys who want to profit off the community, I've seen you posting up deals a lot on here, you seem like good people. You should join us on Facebook, just search "B/B/T Buds" and you'll find us. Nobody buying or selling, just helping each other find guns and ammo at good prices

Haha, no I know, was just messing around. I have a Facebook group where we share local deal with each other as well. Just sucks because when it gets posted here, I always see 3 or 4 of them the next day up for sale for profit.

Nothing you did wrong of course, just when us regular folk can see it, so can the guys who want to profit off the community, I've seen you posting up deals a lot on here, you seem like good people. You should join us on Facebook, just search "B/B/T Buds" and you'll find us. Nobody buying or selling, just helping each other find guns and ammo at good prices

Just sent a request as I too am sick or the NewBz Price gouging douche bags that don't know crap about guns probably know even less about safety of the firearm And could give a bubblegum less who they are selling it to.

Here it is:
ruggdogg87

Feedback Score
14 (100%)

Default BNIB Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm

I just bought this but bought another gun on gunbroker so need to sell this. Comes with extra 8 round magazine so 3 total. SPF

PM if intersted. Would like to sell tonight

Buying a gun from a dealer with the intent to make a profit on it is ILLEGAL..

As I was told from a local dealer.

How could this possibly be true? You can sell anything you want for any price you want.
Dealers buy guns from manufactures with the intent to make a profit.
I don't see the difference

Here it is:
ruggdogg87

Feedback Score
14 (100%)

Default BNIB Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm

I just bought this but bought another gun on gunbroker so need to sell this. Comes with extra 8 round magazine so 3 total. SPF

PM if intersted. Would like to sell tonight
You win some, you lose some.

Agree about ruggdogg, good dude. I bought it for $480 from him. Even if he bought it from NWA, which he didn't, he would have paid $420 + $10 background and $32 for the extra mag then he's making a whopping $18? That's what I would have paid in gas haha. Thanks for the good deal man!

Agree about ruggdogg, good dude. I bought it for $480 from him. Even if he bought it from NWA, which he didn't, he would have paid $420 + $10 background and $32 for the extra mag then he's making a whopping $18? That's what I would have paid in gas haha. Thanks for the good deal man!

Th mags are actually $40.... So a whopping 10 bucks. Everybody chill out, there are tons of gougers on here, rugg isn't one of them

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top