JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Kent
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to get $400 to recoup the cost of the new Trijicon night sights, but feel free to make me an offer.
  • No thumb safety
  • One 7 round mag
  • One 8 round mag
  • Trijicon HD night sights w/ yellow big dot
  • Hogue rubber grip sleeve
  • Factory box and documents
I purchased this M&P Shield brand new at the beginning of 2020 for concealed carry, but have since switched to a CZ P-07, as I don't mind the bigger size of that gun and I shoot it much better. Between 500 and 1000 rounds through this little guy, so it's been broken in and runs very smoothly now.

I noticed last month that the stock sights became misaligned at some point and had the gun shooting a couple of inches left at 10 yards (pretty bad). Research suggests that this is an unfortunately common issue with these guns, but instead of sending it in to Smith and Wesson for realignment, I had the sights switched to Trijicon HD Tritium Night Sights with a yellow big dot up front and blacked out serrated dovetail in the rear, which makes a world of difference for fast sight acquisition. I purchased those for $120 on Amazon and paid $30 for install at my LGS, so I'd like to recoup $100 of that expense in the sale.

The stock grip felt a bit too narrow for my hands so I installed the Hogue rubber grip sleeve, which involved boiling the sleeve and then working and wiggling it onto the pistol for twenty minutes (it's probably a lot easier to remove if you don't like it). The grip feels much nicer now, filling the hands around the sides and eliminating the uncomfortably slim and narrow feeling.

IMG_20200919_124626.jpg IMG_20200919_124615.jpg IMG_20200919_124606.jpg IMG_20200919_124558.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: