JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I may have to buy one as my ability to rack the slide on my auto loaders is no longer possible. (ruined shoulders)

Anyone here have one?

Like it?

Don't like it?

Can you provide a review?

Thanks!

I have the 380 version and everything about it is EZ :) Racking the slide, pulling the trigger, and even loading mags are all lightweight tasks. I don't suffer any issues with "normal" handguns but I do appreciate what S&W has brought to market. It's simply a fun gun to operate and shoot. Shooting does not need to be difficult.

I would look at the walther ccp as well. Easiest racking 9mm I've ever held. The 380 ez is easier to rack than the ez 9mm but still smooth. Fisherman's has them both. I would go there and check them out.

I forgot to mention, I'm interested in the 9 mm S&W M&P EZ.

I've read on another forum the 9 mm EZ is only marginally easier to work the slide than say a G19, thus my question.

If marginally easier, not interested.

If a LOT easier, I'm very interested.

After New Year, I'll see for myself if they'll let me rack the slide of the EZ at Cabelas as they have them in stock, oh and the Walther that was also suggested.

I would think you'd have to try the slide out for sure. Something being marginally easier for one person may be night and day for another. As an example, for me picking up a 40# object over a 60# is marginal but for my mother, the 60 is impossible. I would be very interested in hearing how it goes for you as several people I know are getting to the same point of wanting an easier side pull

At the size and weight of the 9EZ, why not just get an S&W M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm with a 3.6" barrel?
Capture+_2019-12-14-10-48-12~2.png

The EZ is a totally different animal - supposed to have a far less stiff recoil spring, has tabs on the follower to assist with loading, and be softer shooting. The EZ guns are single action, hammer fired (hidden hammer) guns vs striker. He states in the OP he has bad shoulders and is thus having hard time operating the slide on other auto pistols - the EZ would be the answer to that problem. The review Mrgunsandgear did on YouTube, he says the slide is a tad stiffer than the 380, but not overly so.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top