JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***Trade Pending***

Hi all,

I have a S&W M&P Compact in .40 caliber. I am the second owner and have put roughly 100 rounds through it and the previous owner who bought it new put a few hundred rounds down the tube as well. It has been my primary carry piece since March and I have had no problems with it other than personal preference issues.

I love M&P's so when I bought this gun, I thought I could get used to the thumb safety. No such luck, the blasted thing continues to piss me off as it always seems to be in the way. It has no other manual safety other than the internals and your finger, of course. ;) No mag disco or anything lame like that...

It is in great shape and has no carry wear to be seen. It comes with 3 magazines, carrying case, etc. I have included pics of the gun with the holster I made for it. I will only include the holster if the buyer intends to use it. Otherwise, I will hang on to it for sentimental purposes. It was, after all, my first attempt at an IWB holster.

It has been my primary carry piece like I have already stated so I am looking to trade for something that is equally suitable. I shoot primarily .40 and .45 but will consider 9mm if the gun/price is right. I am not entirely opposed to safeties, but it has to be "natural" or suited to the gun like a 1911's safety. I like S&W, Sig Sauer, Glock, Springfield, etc. Let me know what you have and we will go from there.

Thanks for looking!

-D

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

Last Edited: