JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my M&P .40s&w 5" c.o.r.e, I have a few similar styled pistols and this one needs to go as I'm just not shooting it enough. It just occupies space in my safe. It shoots great and has been more accurate than the 9mm chambered M&P's with stock barrels in my experience. Has less than 1500 rounds though it. No holster wear(I've never holstered it, it was a range shooter) and looks like new.

It has an Apex tactical forward set sear kit with aluminum trigger shoe installed. A dawson precision .90 thickness fiber optic front sight. Comes with 4 15rd mags, all the stock trigger parts and springs, a 13lb and 15lb ismi recoil spring for shooting reduced loads, the stock front sight post, original box and all paper work and axtra grip sizes, optics mounting plates. I can also toss in a few thousand brass if you reload. All together around 925 invested not including brass. Selling for 600, buyer pays fransfer fees. No trades. 503-877-0741

0410172134b.jpg

Last Edited:
I have 500 Hornady 155gr XTP bullets I can include to sweeten the deal if you reload. Might have a box or two of 180gr Xreme bullets as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.