JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale. My full size Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm with thumb safety. It has the APEX Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit and 10-8 Performance sights installed, this is my everything you need nothing you don't rig. The APEX trigger is REALLY crisp and the Glock style fulcrum safety is a lot nicer than the hinged stock S&W trigger in IMHO. The 10-8 sights have the wide rear notch and the front sights are .160 high and .125 wide with a single tritium insert. It has probably 500 rounds down the pipe. I have all the factory parts that were swapped out as well the the original box, paperwork and 2 mags. All work was done by Shooters Service Center.

I also have more factory mags, a Raven Concealment OWB holster and double mag carrier, and a blade tech holster available for it as well if someone is interested in a package at the right price. No Trades Please. FTF Portland Metro area and I would like to see a CHL and do a bill of sale for my records. Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.