JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Full size Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm with thumb safety. It has the APEX Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit and 10-8 Performance sights installed, this is my everything you need nothing you don't rig. The APEX trigger breaks in the 5lb range and is REALLY crisp. The Apex fulcrum trigger safety is a lot smoother than the hinged stock S&W trigger in IMHO. Here is a link to a write up on the trigger by Hilton Yam at 10-8 performance.

<broken link removed>

The 10-8 sights have the wide rear notch and the front sights are .160 high and .125 wide with a single tritium insert. It has about 500 rounds down the pipe. I have all the factory parts that were swapped out as well the the original box, paperwork and 2 mags. All work was done by Shooters Service Center.

Cash price $550.

FTF Portland Metro area and I would like to see a CHL and do a bill of sale for my records.

I also have 2 extra ProMag M&P magazines and a Bladetech holster for the pistol if someone is interested in accessories.

Open to trade for bolt action .308. Rem 700 or Savage Model 10 rifle.

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.