JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD. Sorry folks!

Hi there, I have an excellent condition M&P 9mm compact with 250 rounds through it, purchased new only a few months ago (Baron's Den, Eugene, $529). It comes with:

(2) 12 round magazines, with both finger extension plates and flat plates for each.
(1) 10 round, CA compliant magazine (flat plate only).
(1) Desantis holster
(1) Original box with all accessories, lock, backstraps, etc etc.

No mag or thumb safety.

Sorry about the pic, but it's as you'd expect for only 250 rounds. Meticulously cleaned after each of it's 3 range trips. Never carried.

mampp.jpg

I live in Eugene but can meet virtually anywhere in OR. Strongly prefer FTF, but if the right deal came along I'd consider shipping.

$500 obo or would prefer to trade for (in similarly excellent condition):

M&P 9mm full size with threaded barrel
M&P .45 full size with threaded barrel
S&W Model 36
Stag 8L (with cash from me as needed)

Thanks for looking!

Lyle

Last Edited:
Hi, it's still available, yes. I just shot it a little bit tonight, flawless as usual.

As far as trades, I'm really only looking for the above mentioned ones, but would also do:

M&P 9 full size
M&P 9 Pro
j frame 38 spl
p238 with ambi safeties

Thanks, just let me know!

Not sure if your interested, but I might be willing to trade my black S&W Airweight hammerless 38spl.
Its been my back up for a long time and still looks great. Maybe 2 boxes thru it. I have the same style but in 22lr and thats what I train with to save money on the 38spl ammo cost.

Its still around, by can likely be considered pending. I'm out of town at the moment but will be in contact with several interested folks at that time.

I'll post up either way, thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Is this still for sale? I'm in Eugene and would like to look at it. I have a Ruger P89 full size 9mm. Not sure I want to trade it, but you never know. I'm looking for a small CC. Thanks

*edit SPF as of 1/26 5pm

It was SPF, but the buyer seems to have disappeared.

Back up for sale, first come first serve. I'm available to meet in Eugene all weekend if that's convenient.

The only trades I'm looking for at this point would be:

XD(m) in 4.5" or 5.25" .45
XD(s)
Viridian X5L gen 2 plus cash
Threaded barrel for XD(m) 9mm 4.5" plus cash

Otherwise, I've had a lot of interest at the $475 mark, so there it sits.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.