JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here you go.
Smith & Wesson Mag S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue
Best price I've seen lately for in stock. After shipping not such a deal but, the unicorn mag does exist. You really have to need/want one.
I'd need more than this price to part with mine just because they are a pain to find/replace. I would try a pro mag if someone handed me one, but I would bet I would get better reliability going with factory mags. I Tried promag with my long gone pt 99 and they fed pretty good but, not 100%. Never had a problem with my factory mags. Wait for the price to come down, take your chances with an after market mag, or pay too much for what you want right now. Hope the link helps you out!

I just got 2 of them thanks. Btw I tried one of the 25 round 40 call promag. The only way it works is if u push up on the bottom other wise it jams every shot. Not sure about the standard size promag tho.

Here you go.
Smith & Wesson Mag S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue
Best price I've seen lately for in stock. After shipping not such a deal but, the unicorn mag does exist. You really have to need/want one.
I'd need more than this price to part with mine just because they are a pain to find/replace. I would try a pro mag if someone handed me one, but I would bet I would get better reliability going with factory mags. I Tried promag with my long gone pt 99 and they fed pretty good but, not 100%. Never had a problem with my factory mags. Wait for the price to come down, take your chances with an after market mag, or pay too much for what you want right now. Hope the link helps you Just got this. Thanks for the good info

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.