JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to purchase preferably new, but will considered used in excellent condition, S&W M&P 9mm 17rd magazines for the full size S&W M&P 9 handgun. I would like to purchase anywhere from 2-4 magazines. I am also open to possible trades as well, but would be fine paying a fair cash price.

I happen to have brand new M910/M915 /5900 series 9mm 17rd magazines I purchased by mistake that I can also trade for them, in the unlikely event the person is looking for these.

P.S. Please no gougers.. Thanks.

SO you won't go for $87 each.:s0114:

I imagine that everyone is sold out by now, but back at Thanksgiving everyone had them, try to get on waiting lists at 44Mag.com, AIMsurplus.com, Brownell's.com, those places had huge quantities.

Try some of the site sponsors also, the more waiting lists you are on the better off you are.

On Black Friday, 44Mag went from 96 on hand to 92 on hand after I visited.

You are right not to get gouged, if/when any ban comes it will still be awhile, congress won't even be back to argue anything until Jan. 20th or so, YOU HAVE TIME

Midway sold out in one day odie
Smith & Wesson Mag S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue

Yeah, mortar, I got 4 mags already, so there is no point in paying a gouged price... If I need to I will just order them from S&W or place a backorder from some dealer and bet on that I can receive the mags for a normal price before any AWB takes place.. I just wanted to get some extra mags.. It's not life or death though..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top