JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gentlemen,

For your consideration, I have a M&P9 that needs a new owner. I bought this as a suppressor host and it did a fine job. It has a standard barrel too, but it is MIA at the moment. It doesn't have a thumb safety. The stock slide has been Ceracoted FDE. Individuals such as myself could leave well enough alone, so I added 10-8 sights, and they are my favorite. Fiber Optic front. I had installed the full Apex trigger which is super nice by CAR Firearms. I have the stock parts if your into reversing it back to stock. I have the case and the 2-17 round mags with all the stuff it came with new. I have put maybe 500-600 rounds through her with never a hiccup. It's real accurate too. My range time is limited, and she isn't the first one I reach for. She deserves to be be shot. All the above 675.00. Looking to do the transfer on your dime someplace on the Eastside, like Bellevue or Issaquah. The RMR isn't up for sale, but is pictured for reference, unless you make a strong offer.

I also have extra 17 round mags, an extra slide with a CAR Firearms RMR cut, and Has Glock Suppressor sights, extra threaded barrel, Bladetech Right Hand OWB holster with Tec-Loc. Priority for these items goes to the M&P9 buyer first.

385EE863-F715-4C73-A9A7-6B8DA0B30B79.jpeg 0231CA25-4DA3-4C39-BCEE-603EB3A49BA0.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top