JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my M&P 45. The gun is in great condition, it's been well cared for. This model has no mag safety, but did come with the thumb safety, which I've removed (and will come with the gun if you wish to re-install – I can re-install for you if you prefer). The trigger on this gun feels good to me, it doesn't feel as heavy to me as some people report on M&P 45 pistols.

The gun comes with all the goodies from the factory including the case, back straps and paperwork. Standard factory sights. (2) 10-round S&W factory magazines.

What you get:
• S&W M&P 45 .45acp Pistol
• (2) S&W 10-Round Magazines
• (1) Hard case with back straps, paperwork
• (1) Factory Thumb Safety Lever (not currently installed)

Price is $375

If you're interested in some extra magazines, I have (2) S&W factory 14-round magazines available here: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/or-wa-2-s-w-14-round-m-p-45-magazines.201476/ If you'd like them with the pistol, you can have them both for an extra $25 if you buy them at the same time.

Sale will be FTF in the Portland Metro area. I'll need to see both a current ODL and a current OR CHL.

If you're interested, please send be a private message (conversation). I can usually get back to you within 1-2 hours during the workday.

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5760.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top