JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my S&W M&P 40, of which I purchased at Oak Grove Ventures in Eugene, in 2011. I've owned it since new and I estimate it has less than 500-600 rounds through it. I did shoot it at league at the Baron's Den, in one cycle.

I'm selling it, because a friend sold me a kimber 1911 a few years back and I fell in love. Now that I'm on my second Kimber 1911, I can't see the need for this baby. I'm firm on the price. However, I promise that none of the funds from this sale will support drug czars, the Pro-Russian Ukraine rebels, starving children in Sudan, Sally Struthers, a Vegan agenda, be used to pay off a credit car, to fund the 99% or the 1%, as a tax break, or donated for political reasons. Rather, ever last penny will be put towards the acquisition of a new weapon systems, in which is being purchased with my black funds, to ensure the suspicion isn't raised with the spousal unit. A purchase that will be stashed away in my safe for a year, before the spousal unit becomes aware of "that old thing? I bought it over a year ago from (insert friend's name). I thought I told you that"

Pistols upgrades
-Apex Trigger ($100)
-TrueGlo night sites ($50-75 @ Baron's Den)

Goodies --(see pics)
-(6) 15-round magazines (a few are cerakoted)
- Original box, first bullet, manual, etc... (great shape) (Manual hardly used)
-Cleaning mat, specific to the M&P 40 (great mouse pad)
- Original holster and mag holster (never used)
-3 backstraps, to adjust pistol grip size (Small, medium, and Oh My God)
- 2 non-standard holsters (Blackhawk serpa and a paddle holster I forget the name of)

Pistol + Goodies price - $560

Ammo available at additional cost ($100)--
-40 S&W rounds - ~367 rounds
- 6 mags full ( 90 rnds) (black talons, hollow point, FMJ, mixes)
-100 american eagle (2 boxes)
-50 rnds Winchester Ranger (hollow points)
-50 rnds Blazers
- Assorted (Black talon, hollow point, round nose, etc. you can see them in the red box)
[[Basically a smorgasbord of different rounds I've shot and still have from 14 years of owning a 40 of one style or another]]

I live in Roseburg but work in Eugene... so I'm happy to meet in my travels at those two locations...

Pistol + Goodies price - $560

MP40 - 4 night sight.JPG

MP40 - 5 mat.JPG

MP40-1.JPG

MP40-2.JPG

MP40-3 mags.jpg

MP40-7 case.JPG

40SW ammo.JPG

MP40 - 6 case.JPG

Last Edited:
I should add, this is my first post... but, I practically read this darn forum every day... I just never bother to login... yes, since 2010, I've been reading the forum, without ever logging in... I'm that guy...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top