JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a S&W M&P 2.0 9mm Compact 4" and am looking for holster suggestions. I am thinking OWB because of the aggressive grip texture. There are plenty of full size S&W M&P 2.0 holsters, but am having a had time finding one for the Compact 4".

I just picked up a M&P 9C 2.0, 4" barrel and manual safety. I prefer the OWB holster for comfort. I also want the muzzle and front sight covered
and protected with the holster. I found this one it has a piece of leather covering the top of the pistol protecting your side from the pistol gouging
you. Holds the pistol real tight. Follow the holster break in directions. I like the texture of the grips. This is the my 3rd M2.0 pistol. It will smooth
out a little with time.
1579592291819.png

Last Edited:
I just picked up a M&P 9C 2.0, 4" barrel and manual safety. I prefer the OWB holster for comfort. I also want the muzzle and front sight covered
and protected with the holster. I found this one it has a piece of leather covering the top of the pistol protecting your side from the pistol gouging
you. Holds the pistol real tight. Follow the holster break in directions. I like the texture of the grips. This is the my 3rd M2.0 pistol. It will smooth
out a little with time.
View attachment 652299
Very good quality and very much like the DeSantis in construction.

If you have the $$, the Vantage holsters by High Threat Concealment are the most concealable OWB holsters I have ever seen.

I like the diversity of the BlackRhino Concealment holsters. K Rounds makes a good affordable holster as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top