JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a S&W M&P 2.0 9mm Compact 4" and am looking for holster suggestions. I am thinking OWB because of the aggressive grip texture. There are plenty of full size S&W M&P 2.0 holsters, but am having a had time finding one for the Compact 4".

I just picked up a M&P 9C 2.0, 4" barrel and manual safety. I prefer the OWB holster for comfort. I also want the muzzle and front sight covered
and protected with the holster. I found this one it has a piece of leather covering the top of the pistol protecting your side from the pistol gouging
you. Holds the pistol real tight. Follow the holster break in directions. I like the texture of the grips. This is the my 3rd M2.0 pistol. It will smooth
out a little with time.
1579592291819.png

Last Edited:
I just picked up a M&P 9C 2.0, 4" barrel and manual safety. I prefer the OWB holster for comfort. I also want the muzzle and front sight covered
and protected with the holster. I found this one it has a piece of leather covering the top of the pistol protecting your side from the pistol gouging
you. Holds the pistol real tight. Follow the holster break in directions. I like the texture of the grips. This is the my 3rd M2.0 pistol. It will smooth
out a little with time.
View attachment 652299
Very good quality and very much like the DeSantis in construction.

If you have the $$, the Vantage holsters by High Threat Concealment are the most concealable OWB holsters I have ever seen.

I like the diversity of the BlackRhino Concealment holsters. K Rounds makes a good affordable holster as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top