JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
S&W M&P-15 Magpul MID (THIS IS NOT THE BASIC SPORT MODEL)
Rifle is in great overall condition, around 500-600 rounds fired, and well cared for.
*Chambered in .223/5.56
*Has the Magpul co-branded Forged lower with integrated trigger guard, flared mag well and a billet look.
*Has a Magpul ASAP Sling Plate installed and comes with 2 QD slings.
*Barrel is Armornite (S&W's Melonite) finished inside and out and is made of 4150 CMV Steel with a lighter weight profile.
* 1/8" 5R rifling.
*Mid length gas system
* BCG is chromed in the proper places, staked gas key ect, bolt has the proper spring as well as the black insert and o-ring.
*Full Magpul MOE FDE furniture with FDE MBUS rear sight.
*Comes with 3x30 round Lancer L5AWM smoked/clear mags.
$700 firm.
*NO SHIPPING*
Main trade interest would be towards a Marlin 1894 CSBL .357. Or feel free to make an offer. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance at an FFL for the transfer stuff with fees on buyer. Please feel free to send any questions or offers via PM.
Thank you and stay safe!

20200618_105752.jpg
20200618_105827.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I know it sounds like a Poor trying to justify what some people consider to be Poor's rifle, but, to be honest, this is actually a pretty bad bubblegum unit for a more "basic" set up. It's got it where it's needed and it's been the most accurate AR I've had so far with a wide range of ammo, even with the iron sights, and I've had several high end ARs. The trigger is great for a basic mil-spec unit and the rifle's been 100% reliable. I'm actually kinda sad to see it go lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top