JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, this was a fun toy but I keep wanting to add foregrips, and red dot sights and other black fru fru that I don't really want to spend the money on so I'm trying to let it go before I'm in for a bunch more money. :s0112:

It's a S&W M&P 15-22 with less than 1000 rounds through it and the only changes from factory are the front site is on backwards (it looks cooler) and I sighted it in for me. It is the model with the flash hider and the 25rnd magazine.

upqgl.jpg

I'm interested in FTF trades for one/some of these cash could be added on either side as appropriate, or?...
Remington 870 (Either an HD setup or maybe a Wingmaster. A Marine Magnum would be ideal)
Tactical Solutions goodies for a Buckmark or 22/45
Ruger Revolvers
S&W Revolvers
Marlin 39
Stevens Favorite Takedown
Rohrbaugh R9
Holdup model Yakima hitch mount bike rack
GW Invader mini speedboat
Utility trailer
Beater truck (I need something reliable to haul with. Ugly is fine. I could add cash.)

I'm interested to see what's out there for trades. I'm not sure what will catch my eye and I'm not in big hurry to get rid of my M&P 15-22. Let me know what you've got. Worst I can do is say no.:s0131:

EDIT: Responded to posts and PMs and clarified/expanded preferred trade list.

If you've sent me a PM or lately. I'm sorry I haven't responded yet. I have been busy and was out of town for the weekend. I'm still busy (hence the apology here and not personalized apologies) and will respond soon.

Thanks for your patience.
Craig

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.