Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W M&P 15-22 mags

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by kickstart my heart, Dec 22, 2012.

1. kickstart my heart

kickstart my heart South King County, WA Active Member

I need to pick up a couple mags for my Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22. Only got one for my rifle right now, and worried it'll break and I'll be up the creek. I had ordered some from CTD, but they ran out. Looking for a few of the 25rd factory mags. Hit me up if you have some to sell. Thanks!

2. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I saw one at a local store on Thursday was 25 bucks for it and not sure if that is good or not? I do not own one otherwise I would have bought it probably:laugh:

3. benjohson

benjohson Oregon Member

They have some at NW armory. $30 limit one per customer. I was there at 10am this morning and they had a bunch. Bring a buddy and/or wife or girlfriend and send everyone in separately and you can stock up. They gouged the price a bit, so I'm a bit disappointed with the store itself, but hey, it's a seller's market right now. I still support that store fully though.

4. belcher

belcher vancouver wa Active Member

25 bucks at dick's and you can buy all they have if you'd like.

5. kickstart my heart

kickstart my heart South King County, WA Active Member

bump