JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only bought one extra when I got my rifle, guess I should have bought a couple more although I really haven't missed having more than two yet.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Called a couple around here and was told they do not stock them, have no place on the shelf for them, and don't have a price for them but, they do get them in from time to time. What store are you seeing them on the shelf?
I know may not be what you wanna hear but any Fred Meyer that does guns and ammo has these mags on the shelf for 20 bucks.

Really ive seen them at every FM that carries guns n ammo Scappoose for sure does the one in Hillsborro on Cornelius Pass and i know i have seen them at a few others just cant remember what ones right now.

Seems I remember reading somewhere about not using cleaning solvents on plastic magazines.

Just a warning....:s0131:

Jack...:cool:
I tried cleaning a hot lips 10/22 mag a long time ago with either brake cleaner or parts cleaner dont remember but the mag basically crumbled instantly. So yes beware of what you use

Called a couple around here and was told they do not stock them, have no place on the shelf for them, and don't have a price for them but, they do get them in from time to time. What store are you seeing them on the shelf?

I've purchased them at Sportsman Warehouse on 82nd as well as Fisherman's for $26.99. However you can spend your time calling more stores or you can go to midway and get them for $16.99... Seems like a good price.
Smith & Wesson Mag S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round Polymer Black

Better yet here is a whole list of online retailers with real time stock status: http://www.gunbot.net/mags/15-22/

I was out plinking yesterday (and bagging trash) when my M&P 15 .22 started jamming. It turned out to be the magazine. The magazine body started coming apart and allowing the follower to push the round up through the top. The rim of the case has caused two small grooves in the feed lips where the round remains trapped and won't feed. This mag has less than 1000 rnds through it. I'm awaiting a response from S&W. In the mean time has anyone ever had this problem before?
I had the same problem with my origianal mag with my first 15_22 I had....
Sportsmans wherhouse can get the 35rd mags that do not have issues like this for $32. S&w has not fix the issue, because they like you buying a new nag every 800-1000 rnds.... One of my other s&w mags is starting separate, so I have discontinued using it..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top