JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Intriguing alternative to the KSG. Some noce enhancements like AR15 pistol grips and built in semi angled vertical front grip. Also is full ambidextrous using AR like or possibly compatable controls.

Review had some feeding issues, not sure if it was the shotgun or the reviewer or maybe just needs a break in.

Without watching, I can already hear Eric not shutting up or letting Chad get a word in. Dude just loves the sound of his own voice :confused:

Thing is, at the $1200-ish price range, you're into Benelli m2 territory. And I would much rather have a semi-auto m2 over a bullpup pump gun. But YMMV.
Not to mention, you're getting within spitting distance of the bottom price range for a Benelli M4....

It is likely much better than the KSG.

For self defense and home defense, something like this makes a lot of sense. 12,14, or 20 rounds depending on what ammo you load is a pretty damn good in terms of a defensive situation. Compact, ergonomic-ish. All it needs is a built in light and it would be darn hard to say other choices would be any better for defending ones home.

Also: ;)

Not a fan of bull pup manual action anything, especially a long stroke shotgun, your hands are too closely coupled and you loose most of your leverage working that action! Played with the KSG and hated it!

There is a recall on pretty much every one they've sent out right now due to cracked barrels.
Ouch. That sucks. Especially at the price.

Not a fan of bull pup manual action anything, especially a long stroke shotgun, your hands are too closely coupled and you loose most of your leverage working that action! Played with the KSG and hated it!
It took a bit to dial in my KSG in that regard. VFG's and no additional grip were both awkward, and with no additional grip there is nothing to stop your hand from accidentally slipping into the muzzle blast.

There are after market solutions that surround the hand, but you lose some of the mobility. I finally mimicked the ideal hand position that gave me strength throughout the pump cycle and it was angled, so for me an AFG works well.The stop at the front helps to prevent a hand slip.
1634613641583.png
I'd prefer something a bit more vertical, but still angled, but it's a good compromise and the ergo's with the light are very good

A pic pf the KSG to compare to the M&P 12
1634614081836.png

Not to mention, you're getting within spitting distance of the bottom price range for a Benelli M4....
Or Another $200 and you got a Beretta 1301 tactical, that comes 7+1, or 7+1+1 if you ghost load, no need to buy a Benneli for 2k then have to spend another 1-2k just to get it how you want it.

It is likely much better than the KSG.

For self defense and home defense, something like this makes a lot of sense. 12,14, or 20 rounds depending on what ammo you load is a pretty damn good in terms of a defensive situation. Compact, ergonomic-ish. All it needs is a built in light and it would be darn hard to say other choices would be any better for defending ones home.

Also: ;)

I've seen some reviews that say reloading this thing is difficult and cumbersome, with a shotgun your not likely to need even 12 rounds but in a SHTF scenario, id rather have something thats reloads easily, like a tube magazine that I can continually top off in between shooting, or box mags that can be switched out super fast, I like SW but this thing is pretty gimmicky, exspensive for what it is, and not very practical.

It took a bit to dial in my KSG in that regard. VFG's and no additional grip were both awkward, and with no additional grip there is nothing to stop your hand from accidentally slipping into the muzzle blast.

There are after market solutions that surround the hand, but you lose some of the mobility. I finally mimicked the ideal hand position that gave me strength throughout the pump cycle and it was angled, so for me an AFG works well.The stop at the front helps to prevent a hand slip.
View attachment 1053639
I'd prefer something a bit more vertical, but still angled, but it's a good compromise and the ergo's with the light are very good

A pic pf the KSG to compare to the M&P 12
View attachment 1053640
Your pic comparing the MP12 and the KSG 🤓🤦‍♂️

Your MP12 looks alot like an AR15 😂🤣😂🤣😁

Bayonet lugs on a shotgun just seem so natural.
Just got a tracking number this morning for my Beretta 1301, I kind of want to find someone competent that can put a Bayonet lug on it, also wouldn't mind one on my Zastava Zpap M70.

Welp, maybe I a dummy (just posted on this thread that I was glad I didn't buy one) but I managed to find one at a below retail price so I took a chance on it.. I'm aware of the recall and made sure to check the production date on the box before purchase. After getting it home and really looking at it… I'm pleased with it. Compared to the KSG (only other bullpup I interacted with) it seems more well constructed? Some say it's a rip off of the kel-tec but who am I to say?.. first time firing will be Saturday!

39EF152B-366E-4A9D-98CD-AB7B976F7A92.jpeg 363BD707-2128-4F50-BAE2-8B49C3527DA1.jpeg 5FABADE2-DC38-4D11-BC93-A9798BFB9861.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top