JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
For anyone who may not know, the single action only S&W M14 can be made standard single/double action if the double action hammer and sear are installed. It's a quick parts swap and the double action pieces are easily found.

For anyone who may not know, the single action only S&W M14 can be made standard single/double action if the double action hammer and sear are installed. It's a quick parts swap and the double action pieces are easily found.
This is true. Appreciate the info.
Thanks!

This is true. Appreciate the info.
Thanks!
A pleasure - I thought the info might help your sale.
FWIW, I bought a new K38 in 1978 to use in the centerfire stage of NRA bullseye matches. That one was an M14-4 which puts yours earlier than 1977. Unfortunately I don't have the information needed to nail the timespan of 14-3 to hand just now but I'd guess that between 1970 and 1977 would ballpark fairly well.

Beautiful revolvers and nothing made today is as fine. I think that your price is very attractive as I've seen sales at $750. or more. (I've got one or would likely be headed your way).

Let's open this up to trades. Don't have anything in particular in mind, but I have enough shotguns, and hunting rifles, have no interest in mil-surp stuff, and don't usually go in for anything that could be described as "tactical".
Aside from firearms, I do need a good running riding lawn mower, and if you offered up a Fender Telecaster, or a Gretsch Electramatic, I wouldn't say no...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top