JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, just picked up a nice model 19-3, 1969 production in a trade. Unfortunately it came with dirty old goodyears on it, been having a heck of a time locating some smith factory target grips. So if anybody happens to have any about their willing to part with, please let me know.
From what I've been able to gather from the forums..i need the "football" cut targets, to be period correct. I'd be happy with any targets at this point tho...lol
Thanks!

Just a FWIW post: When shopping for Stocks or Grips for S&W guns; you need to remember that they closed their Wood Shop in 1985. So, Target Stocks are not going to be cheap unless you find somebody who doesn't know what they have.

Square. If you have some I would be very interested in acquiring them. They don't have to look brand new or anything. please PM me, as to price etc..
I appreciate it!
j.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.