JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello,

i just got a smith & wesson J-frame 342pd and would like to get some things for it. no junk please, prefer newer nicer items

nice grips
crimson trace grips lg-105 is the model number i think
holsters, manly for concealment
speed loader's
ammo
or other cool stuff for it, what do you have?

Guns i'm looking for
S&W M&P compact or full size 9mm- pro is a bonus
S&W M&P shield 9mm
S&W 327 .357 magnum

rifles wanted

S&W M&P15T ar15 or better quality
colt ar15
fn scar

Last Edited:
hello,

i'm waiting to start this new hobby and really looking to get started with these

Guns i'm looking for
S&W M&P compact or full size 9mm- pro is a bonus
S&W M&P shield 9mm
S&W 340PD j frame revolver
S&W 327 .357 magnum

rifles wanted

S&W M&P15T ar15 or better quality
colt ar15
fn scar

For a "very" beginner, you could think of a .22 revolver or semi-auto--just for starters. Next, you might want to consider either a compact or full size semi-auto or a steel frame revolver with a 4" barrel or so, that shoots .357 but you would feed it 38 special for beginners. Just my 2 cents worth. After you deal with the learned habitual safety issues with a handgun, then you could more on to the semi-auto. Good luck.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.