Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

S&W J-frame Grips Uncle Mike's

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by ricsha, May 31, 2009.

1. ricsha

ricsha Oregon Coast - Lincoln City Member

Wanted to buy: New or excellent condition Uncle Mike's black rubber (hard Plastic) grips for S&W J-frame Chief's Special Round butt. Part No. 59010 imprinted on underside. Cash or will trade Original S&W Checkered Walnut Grips. Reply or eMail to richardman@embarqmail.com.

2. nwg19

nwg19 Auburn WA. Member

I have a couple pair of the uncle mikes in perfect shape. Do your wood grips leave the whole gripframe exposed? Here's a pic of one pair of mine, I'll pick ya out the best set.
    .....tom

img6020hn7.jpg

3. ricsha

ricsha Oregon Coast - Lincoln City Member

Yes, these are the original S&W checkered walnut grips, they leave the entire metal frame exposed. Send your eMail address and I'll forward pictures later tonight. Grips are in excellent condition, not perfect, but not refinished either, and the varnish is at least 95% or more complete with no major dings (and little or no tiny ones either). Checkering is still 100%. They, and the revolver they are attached to look to have little or no use. Factory grips, not as nice as hand-made custom ones, but pretty good for originals. Probably 25 years old.
    ricsha
    richardman@embarqmail.com

4. nwg19

nwg19 Auburn WA. Member

I received the pics, grips look good, let's trade!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.