JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for possible trade is my S&W Governor in excellent condition -- has seen very little use. Comes with original box and paperwork, belt holster, moon clips (for shooting .45 ACP), and for the right deal an assortment of high quality .410 & .45 Colt defensive ammo, and a bunch of .45 ACP for plinking.

I'm ONLY looking to trade for a top quality large caliber revolver with a 3"+ barrel -- Brands I like are Colt, S&W & Ruger. I'm not interested in owning a Taurus or other lesser brands, sorry. I'm not interested in anything smaller than a .357 magnum. I'm looking for a SA/DA with an exposed hammer. Stainless steel would be ideal.

A trade plus cash (with cash on your side) is possible for the right gun as well.

Please send a PM with trade offers. I'm not interested in an outright cash sale at this time.

Hi,

Maybe we can do a deal. This is what I have:

Smith & Wesson 66-3
357 Magnum
4" Barrel
6 rounds cilinder
Wood Grip
Stainless

This is the predecessor to the current Smith & Wesson 686. Plenty is of info about these guns. I got this weapon 2 weeks ago. I shot it 50 rounds. The previous owner kept it in a safe for at least 10 years according to him. He stated that he has never fired it. Most likely the previous owner fired it, but not much. This is congruent with the condition of the gun. The gun dates back to sometime in the 1980's to early 1990's I think. Call me at 971-222-3734.

This gun is the predecessor the current 686. I would like to trade the revolver because the Governor would be better weapon to keep at my office. The 357 is too much of a powerful round for what I need. This is a very nice gun. The finishes are still in grate shape. I am enjoying for the moment for practice. This gun is very accurate and the trigger is very smooth.

I can send you a picture. I tried to upload to the reply, but this site is not letting me. In terms of me, I am the owner of Portland Gold Buyers, for more info about me go to Portland Gold Buyers - Best Gold, Platinum and Silver Prices in the Portland Area. I prefer to do the transaction at my office. This is in a nice building downtown. Very safe. Hopefully we can do business.

Oscar

@ Oscar -- I don't think the values are comparable for a direct trade -- are you prepared to add cash to the deal? If so, how much? Feel free to reply via PM. thanks!

Quick reply.

How much cash would you want? Lets see what can be done. Does the Governor have laser grip or not? How much have you used. I look forward to your reply.

Oscar

Standard grips -- no laser. Only light use -- a few rounds by me and a the same by the prior owner who bought it new. I got it as part of a three way multi-gun trade with a couple friends, and despite how cool it is I'm thinking I'd be better served by a different kind of hand cannon.

I'll drop you a line tomorrow and we can chat about $$$ offline. thanks!

IN response to questions, the Governor in in excellent condition with very few rounds fired through it. Comes with the original box, paperwork, testfired shell, and lots of moonclips (for firing .45 ACP). For the right trade it can also come with an assortment of high-quality .45 LC defensive ammo (Hornady Critical defense), .410 defensive rounds (Winchester PDX Defender), and some .45 APC for plinking.

More & better pics available upon request.

So, I bought the gun I wanted today, which means that I'm open to selling the governor.

Asking $700 for the gun, box, paperwork, and a bunch of moonclips. I have some trick defensive ammo in .45 LC & .410 shot, and some .45 APC for plinking for additional cost. PM me with your contact info if interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.