JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I'm selling my S&W Governor, the base model without the laser grips. In excellent condition, shoots fine.

For more general info, see the Smith & Wesson site: <broken link removed> .

It comes with the original box, all moon clips (2 6-round, 3 2-round), cable lock, and I'll include 2 410 snap caps and 4 speed strips that work for 410. $549, no trades.

For local buyers, I have about 8 boxes of Hornady Critical Defense 410 Triple Defense (see <broken link removed> ), which has 2 .35 balls and a hollowpoint slug on the front, which I found a better option than the Winchester PDX (3 discs and 12 pellets). Has a super tight pattern and shoots surprisingly easy in this gun. I'll also throw in about 3/4 of a box of Hornady Critical Defense 45 Colt if interested. The ammo will add $125 to the price (all the Hornady 410 critical defense and the bit of 45 Colt defense ammo).

edit: Just organized all ammo, 8 boxes of Hornady 410, plus 8 additional shells. 14 rounds of Hornady 45 Colt, 8 shells of 410 Federal buckshot. end of edit

I would prefer a local transaction here in the Camas/Vancouver area, but have no problem with FFL transfer and out of state sale, of course through an FFL. That'll probably add some cost, I can check that out.

PM me if you have questions of want me to send a picture of something in particular.

Last Edited:
Too bad your in Washington, I would be knocking on your door possibly. Even though I cannot buy it, mind answering a few questions? How does it shoot, recoil and accuracy while using all three of the types of ammunition....410, 45 colt, and with .45 acp. I have not had a chance to try one out and curious on how it shoots depending on chosen barrel size. Best of luck and any info would be much appreciated!!

If you want I can send some pictures and I can ship it through an FFL.

The Hornady 410 critical defense, 45 Colt and 45 ACP shoot quite accurately, and the 410 critical defense bullets (the hollowpoint slug and the 2 balls) group nice and tight. The Federal buckshot is more of a spread, would not be my first choice, but good for snakes I guess or in very close range. I've been able to get all shots on target easily, the short barrel is not a big problem (except with the traditional shell obviously, spreads quite wide). The trigger helps, as it has a smooth pull in DA and breaks nicely in DA&SA. To be honest, the trigger feels much nicer than I'd expect on this type of revolver. :)

Recoil was easier than I expected. It has a big rubber grip, which helps a lot, no doubt. I had no discomfort whatsoever and I'm not the most experienced shooter.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top