JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
I am selling a beautiful S&W E Series 1911 chambered in .45 acp with night sights, 2 factory and 1 chip McCormic power mag 8 round magazines. Less than 200 rounds down the pipe. The only flaw are two spots on the slide that you can see in pic, very minor. If you don't already know about the E Series line you should google them and you will find out why these are regarded as such high quality firearms. More pictures can be provided upon request. Factory case and factory paperwork included in sale.

I am not interested in trades. Thanks for the interest.

455F8A6E-C7C0-4B67-8575-63511F21F8AB.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello there, I am looking for a 1911 in good working order and it looks like yours would be fine. I just signed up as a member this evening, so I don't have any experience on here yet but would like to meet with you at a shop in Tigard for the transfer when you're available.
Thanks, Mark (in Gresham)

That sounds good to me, Tigard Pawn is a very popular ffl due to them having the cheapest transfer fee. I am unavailable this afternoon are you available Tuesday after work hours?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.