JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dropped $650 on a Walther PDP and it comes with cheesy plastic sights that, like Glock, they know you're going to replace. Add $10 to the price tag and give us steel sights from jump!
I never got this gripe, its is more like +50 bucks for plain steel sights and +100 if they are 3 dot Tritium. I'd rather have the +2 cent version I can throw in the garbage and pick up the sights I want because sure Glock or Sig doesn't know what I need/want.

Ez shield was a new style to the m&p series and all the other ones are 12 and 13 years ago...:s0092:
they are using the 45 m&p frame which already exist and a 40cal barrel. no really changing that much we shall see.
Jumping up in power level is never as easy as using existing stuff. Glock did good with 10mm because they designed from the ground up for 10mm, loading down to 45acp was easier. They did, however, along with many other manufacturers, have serious issues just stuffing 40S&W in gun designed for 9mm. As you said, we'll see.

Jumping up in power level is never as easy as using existing stuff. Glock did good with 10mm because they designed from the ground up for 10mm, loading down to 45acp was easier. They did, however, along with many other manufacturers, have serious issues just stuffing 40S&W in gun designed for 9mm. As you said, we'll see.
Yes I do understand that part. .45 is a lot easier but they did make the shield in .40 as well and preformed well. Definitely nice to see another 10mm with a higher capacity. Also .45 is bigger in diameter making it harder to make parts and keeping the frame a reasonable size as well. I still will be getting the new smith once I find one.

Nope - works perfect in a Para P16 (40) stock / Mecar mags with a 10mm Clark match barrel.
40 S&W mags also take 357 SIG. No 10 (or 40/whatever) fits in 45 ACP mags, of mine. The lips are wider.
That I can see since their frame size doesn't doesn't changes between the 9mm/40S&W vs 45acp/10mm like most do, they all go with the original P14 frame (well, 2nd P14 frame technically).

D10E1374-F734-4EE0-8789-F0394D1916B3.jpeg

Bought one on Gun broker for $675 should be shipping out tomorrow and 2 day ship from Idaho. then gotta get some range time in with it
and i will let everyone know what i find out. been waiting awhile for this one should be fun.

Not interested in any 4", 4.5", 4.6", 4.9985" or even a 5" 10mm pistol, no matter who makes it. If I'm going to whip out anything, its going to be at least 6".
10" would be the only thing you should get then, in any caliber. Just to be sure.

Meanwhile I will keep my 3.8", 4.5", 4.6", 4.75", and 5.25" 10MM's, and all my 38 snubbies, 380's22 Magnums and the rest. Hope that's okay with you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top